"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Friday, March 25, 2011

T H A I L A N D !

Ahhhhhh! I'm here!

I left Maui at 8am on Wednesday morning home time, and arrived in Thailand at about 4am Friday morning Thai time... I guess you could say. I saw Karl right before I went to sleep and negated all Asian culture with guy/girl interaction by jumping into his arms. I'm not sure he knew how to handle it, because he's been here for months... hahaha! THEN I saw Danielle, the love of my life (lol!), a couple hours later and I can't even begin to describe how awesome and crazy it was. To think that God has the 3 of us in Thailand together for a couple days boggles my brain. He's so cool :D I love you all and miss you guys like crazy! I'm enjoying my time away, but look forward to seeing everyone.

We're leaving in aboug 8 days for B@ng!@de$h (lol). It's going to be great!

P.s. - I apologize again that I haven't been diligent in updating you. It's going to be even harder overseas. I have SO much to tell you all!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you like crazy!!! But I am SO happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete